Monday, April 20, 2009

Shaping the Next Generation


As Earth Day fast approaches, I keep thinking about how, as a mother, I can instill in my 2 yr old son why the day is special. But I also want him to know that in our daily life we need to show respect to the earth and our bodies just as we would show another person. Ideas that come to mind usually involve some sort of "plant a tree" idea, but when I got this email, it made me really start to think...how can I get MY children to think like this at age 20? or even before? Read on and click on the link to watch the short but effective You Tube video.

This is a video  that was submitted in a contest by a 20 year old.

The contest was Titled "u @ 50", by the AARP

This video won second place. When they showed it , everyone in the
Room was awe-struck and broke into spontaneous applause.

So simple and  yet so brilliant. Take a minute and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment